Clienteling and Store Operations
Empower your retail executives, store operations managers and sales staff with the best available tools to communicate and engage with customers.
Clienteling? ask around, we put
that word on the map.
We spent the better part of the last decade learning from the store team and senior executives of some of the most respected retail players. Now your company can take advantage of a complete suite of solutions designed specifically with clients and the stores in mind.
Let clients pick the best time to come in. Add items or
notes to their appointment and/or let them do it
1-to-1 emails and notifications
Take advantage of our context-based email templates. Empower your marketing and store
teams to send beautiful, responsive and actionable emails to clients and prospects.
We also set automated personal notifications to keep customers coming back.
- Product recommendations
- Invitations to in-store specials, events
- Send a personal note (e.g. "Thank you" note)
- Send a tailored look / Style match
- Appointment confirmation, reminder
- Store visits follow up with item suggestions
- Item shipped from store
- Hold item confirmation
A BRANDED MAILBOX
Our technology combines the best of traditional mailboxes (Gmail, Outlook) with the advantages of using major ESPs (Email Service Providers).
- ESP emails come from individuals
- Recipients can use action buttons or reply directly to emails
- Senders can track opens, clicks and more
- Conversations are connected to analytics
- The Mailbox can be shared with supervisors
"MY DAY": ACTIONABLE TASKS.
Empower your store managers and sales associates with actionable customer insights and tasks - some examples:
- CRM-driven tasks
"Call John Smith (inactive 45 days)"
"It's Emily Smith's birthday today"
- Appointment manager with customer insights
"Suggestions: here are items Emily Smith may like"
"These are items Emily bought or viewed online"
- Company insights
- Best practice
- Performance metrics
- Comparative analysis